Thursday, August 5, 2010

Food GLOREous FOOD






The top one is where I had chicken rice balls with a spicy hot suace for dinner.
Middle is a famous desert here in Melaka (or Malacca) called Cendol I had a bomb one the other day but forgot to take a photo. crushed ice, kidney beans, condensed milk, jackfruit, avocado, green something... and rose water to make it sweeter!Its a great pick me up in the middle of a hot day. Trying to find a place to serve them at night is a challenge.... I just hope they have these decadent deserts in Tioman!
Bottom is a donut at one of the big malls in KL. Avocado and Chocolate... mmm i think this needs to be put into a popsicle when I get home!

1 comment:

  1. avocado dicaprio, my heart will go on and on - love it! can't wait for the popsicle version

    ReplyDelete