Thursday, August 5, 2010

Siem Reap home of the $5 massage, Dr. Fish, and bomb food!



Siem Reap is a great city I stayed near the Old Market and could walk to cheap shopping, massages, food, travel agents etc. Oh yeah there are some temples that are over a 1,000 years old too! haha
This is a picture of me getting my dead skin eaten off by some fish and enjoying some Cambodian beer.. which beer you may be wondering well Angkor of course!
The top picture is at this place called the Blue Pumpkin which had the most amazing food in a really nicely minimalist designed cafe in the center of town. I went here twice during my stay it was amazing!

2 comments:

  1. you're too cute! i love the pants. could you feel the fishies nibbling your feet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA Everyone here wears fisherman's pants! When I first put my feet in I could barely put one foot in it was so ticklish but then after about 5 minutes you get used to it! haha

    ReplyDelete